Houdini MuseumTop Attraction Scranton Best Show RESERVE Magician Dick Brookz Pocono Things to do site birthday party tourism Magic Highly Air Conditioned
Houdini Museum Top attraction Best Magic Show-COOL AC-RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE Scranton Pocono major event main tourist sightseeing Hours. Only building dedicated to Houdini things to do Dick Brookz birthday parties Poconos Pocono Things to do party W
|Image :||You have 55 images on this
20 images have alt attributes
|Size :||84,747 characters|
|Meta Description :||Yes|
|Meta Keyword :||Yes|
|Out link||psychictheater.com | houdiniopoly.com | www.catalogs.com | www.roadtripamerica.com | www.funnewjersey.com | www.trekaroo.com | traveltips.usatoday.com | en.wikipedia.org | articles.philly.com | www.youtube.com | www.houdini.org|
- Houdini Film-Museum Tour & Magic Show
- Top Scranton Attraction
- Magic Summer Morning Day Camp Classes 07/30-08/3/18
- Download Video: Closed Format: "MP4" Open Format: "OGG" XXXX -->
- OFFICIAL site of Houdini Museum Attraction, Tour & Show A major event. WEEKENDS THIS TIME OF YEAR. RESERVATIONS SUGGESTED. All tickets $20.00. Reduced pricing if you reserve. $17.95 for adults & $14.95 for children 11 and under. Weekends. Next REGULAR availability, Sat May 19, 1PM, and availabile Sun May 20, 1 PM. Reservations suggested. NO AVAILABILITY SATURDAY MAY 12 AND SUNDAY MAY 13.
- Don't miss out! Book now! (570) 342-5555, (570) 383-1821, (570) 383-9297
- Don't miss out! Book now! (570) 342-5555, (570) 383-1821, (570) 383-9297
- The Houdini Tour, Movie, and The Magic Show begins at 1 PM, unless anounced otherwise. Arrive as close to opening & see it in the right order. Starting parts repeat at the end. Includes a one hour stage show with famous magicians mid day with live animals, comedy & audience participation. Come between 1:00 & 2:30 & you'll see the show, exhibit & movie. There's a 2nd showing of the beginning film. A major event - takes up to 2 1/2 hours & more. FULL PRICE TICKETS USUALLY AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR. Advance reservations discounted & suggested, as we do sell out. 1433 N. Main Ave (NOT Main St), Scranton, PA 18508 The Only Building in the World Dedicated to Houdini. SPECIAL. Advance reservations by phone, adults-17.95, children 11 & younger-$14.95. Reservations must be made an hour before opening. Better than any other discount or coupon. Price at the door is $20 for all, if available. If this event were in a high rent major city it would cost about $60 to $100+. Subsidized by sales in the souvenir shop which is open at the end. Other hours available for groups of 20 or more by advance reservation. Magic Summer Morning Day Camp Classes 07/30-08/3/18 MAGIC MANIA! with DOROTHY DIETRICH & BRAVO THE GREAT. Study with the GREATEST MAGICIANS on loan from the Houdini Museum. Magic is fun to do & it also has the additional benefit of boosting self-confidence & social skills. Impressive, easy-to-master tricks will help develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Children will learn magic basics & tricks to dazzle with a final show on Friday 8/3/18. To be held at Bee's Backyard at The Steamtown Mall, 5 days, one session each day. (570) 249-2902 or (570) 342-5555 magicusatcomcast.net
- MAGIC MANIA! with DOROTHY DIETRICH & BRAVO THE GREAT. Study with the GREATEST MAGICIANS on loan from the Houdini Museum. Magic is fun to do & it also has the additional benefit of boosting self-confidence & social skills. Impressive, easy-to-master tricks will help develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Children will learn magic basics & tricks to dazzle with a final show on Friday 8/3/18. To be held at Bee's Backyard at The Steamtown Mall, 5 days, one session each day. (570) 249-2902 or (570) 342-5555 magicusatcomcast.net
- Special benefit show. Adults-$12.75, $ Kids 11 or under $7.75, (Ticket prices include $2.75 service fee.)(570) 383-1821 or (570) 342-5555 magicusatcomcast.net
- Houdini Opoly used in college case study on how to run a successful Kickstarter!!! Aalto University School of Business ***** END OF SECTION ***** Official site of Houdini Museum Attraction. Click here for our Trip Advisor reviews... Click the following links for other sample reviews. Top 10 Greatest USA ROAD TRIP Destinations includes Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Henry Ford Museum, Hoover Dam, Niagara Falls, the Grand Canyon and THE HOUDINI MUSEUM! Road Trip America.com"first-rate magic show" "a spellbound audience" * As with all ticketed events reservations are not cancelable, but we will make our best effort to reschedule you for another date. All sales are final. Call (570) 342-5555, (570) 383-1821, (570) 383-9297 OTHER EVENTS AVAILABLE... "HAUNTED!" A Fun Psychic & Seance Evening, Close up of our theater area. Click to see a few pictures of the Harry Houdini tour CLICK HERE to view part of the interior. Room features photos of Houdini's mother & father from Houdini's home, & a copy of the bust we replaced at Houdini's grave at a cost of $10,000. Call now! (570) 383-1821 WE DO PRIVATE BIRTHDAY PARTIES, FUNDRAISERS, ADULT BUS & SCHOOL GROUPS ANY DAY OF THE YEAR BY RESERVATION. NEW! Click here for information on our BIRTHDAY PARTIES available 7 days a week. Free Parking. Enter front or back. DIRECTIONS TO 81 - From the East (NY, NJ, Stroudsburg, etc. 80W to 380N to 81N. From the North East. 84 W to 380 N to 81 N. From the West (Pittsburgh. 80W to 81N. From the South (Philia, etc) Tpk Extension 476N to Pittston exit to 81 N. From Allentown, etc. 33N to 80W to 380N to 81N Pennsylvania Day Trips"great fun for the family" "one of the most unique museums & attractions in the world. Show includes two of the best, nationally known magicians, Dorothy Dietrich & John Bravo" Kid Friendly Reviews"Fun with the Family - Featured on the Travel Channel's Magic Road Trip - "a must-see" "wonderful magic show by nationally known magicians Dorothy Dietrich & Bravo the Great. Lots of laughs-live animals & audience participation-for all ages-nothing too scary for little ones" USA TODAY-Travel Tips "the Poconos boast several historic attractions & tourist sites" "a wealth of exciting things to do-for all ages-magic acts that incorporate live animals including doves, poodles & rabbits, plus guided tour" Dorothy Dietrich Wikipedia page on Dorothy Dietrich "The Magic of Scranton-Houdini Museum offers memorabilia & a top-notch live act" "using doves, a rabbit, a duck, & two poodles-they pull a boy out of the audience for an amazing levitation trick that my husband is still pondering." Frequently Asked Questions on our movie, tours, magicians & show. The full fun experience takes 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Starts at 1 PM. A five star national venue. Full afternoon of fun for all ages for one price! A movie, a guided tour & a top professional fun hour stage magic show. The movie will repeat after the stage show. Our acts have starred on network TV including Home Box Office, NBC, CBS, ABC, History, Biography, & Travel Channels, etc., with stars like Tony Curtis, who played Houdini in the movie, Dick Van Patten, & Bill Cosby. Featured on Mysteries At The Museum, The Office, House (MD), etc. Reservations suggested, & discounted. Why risk driving here & not get in. Call (570) 383-1821. A non-stop wonderful major event. Amazing, exciting, historic, & family friendly. Fun & educational. The World's Only Building devoted Harry Houdini. He did special challenges in our area. Can be seen no where else. The New York Times, the most critical paper in the world, called our events "high quality entertainment." Great for all ages, from 3 to 93. With noted professional magicians & live animals including doves, a rabbit, a duck & two poodles. Includes the rarest film footage of Harry Houdini not shown anywhere else. Not to be missed. See us float an audience member in the air, pass a hoop around them & float them back down. Featuring Dorothy Dietrich & Dick Brookz. 1433 N Main Ave. (not Street) Scranton, PA. I-81 to exit 190 (Main Ave., not Street) left two miles. Open at 1 PM, closes at 4:00 PM. Subject to availability. Non scary & motivational too. The fun event can take 2 1/2 hours or longer. in the Scranton, Wilkes Barre, Pocono, Poconos, Stroudsburg, NE PA Pennsylvania area. Available at other times for bus, school, & party groups. For groups, 20 or more, we can open any day-morning, afternoon or evening, 365 days a year. HIGHLY AIR CONDITIONED ALL THE WAY! Picked by the Travel Channel as a top attraction for magic in the ENTIRE world. Our magicians are world famous & have performed in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, on HBO specials, Biography Channel, ABC, CBS, NBC, Ripley's, "You Asked for it," Montel Williams, etc. ***** END OF SECTION ***** (PREVIOUS VISITORS - Jump to Recent News & Contents list) One of the Houdini Museum exhibit rooms in a 150 year old historic building and former ice cream parlor and one time disco . Click to see few pictures taken during a Houdini Museum tour Press here to get our summer schedule of shows and tours Click for Directions HOUDINI MUSEUM FUND We need your help in supporting our historic projects like these! We also keep up othere historic sites such as DellODell.com, JoanBrandon.com, LarryWeeks.info, BulletCatch.com, etc. We cannot continue alone. We are a 501 C-3 Non profit. All donations are tax deductible. Click here for our Birthday Party information. Available seven days a week. JB of Scranton says "Kids love it and it is more personal and fun than Chuck E. Cheese!"
- Click here for our Trip Advisor reviews... Click the following links for other sample reviews.
- Click here to order or learn more about HoudiniOpoly. Fun & Educational!
- Frequently Asked Questions on our movie, tours, magicians & show. The full fun experience takes 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Starts at 1 PM. A five star national venue. Full afternoon of fun for all ages for one price! A movie, a guided tour & a top professional fun hour stage magic show. The movie will repeat after the stage show. Our acts have starred on network TV including Home Box Office, NBC, CBS, ABC, History, Biography, & Travel Channels, etc., with stars like Tony Curtis, who played Houdini in the movie, Dick Van Patten, & Bill Cosby. Featured on Mysteries At The Museum, The Office, House (MD), etc. Reservations suggested, & discounted. Why risk driving here & not get in. Call (570) 383-1821. A non-stop wonderful major event. Amazing, exciting, historic, & family friendly. Fun & educational. The World's Only Building devoted Harry Houdini. He did special challenges in our area. Can be seen no where else. The New York Times, the most critical paper in the world, called our events "high quality entertainment." Great for all ages, from 3 to 93. With noted professional magicians & live animals including doves, a rabbit, a duck & two poodles. Includes the rarest film footage of Harry Houdini not shown anywhere else. Not to be missed. See us float an audience member in the air, pass a hoop around them & float them back down. Featuring Dorothy Dietrich & Dick Brookz.
- BOOKMARK THIS SITE. THERE ARE ALWAYS NEW ITEMS BEING ADDED!
- Our School Assembly Programs Poster display from our Harry Houdini Grade, Middle and High School Assembly Shows Best Role Model, Harry Houdini! Harry Houdini Study Guide. About 60 pages. Harry Houdini Museum directors help launch the book, "Houdini!!!" Pictured are Author Kenneth Silverman (Houdini book author) , Dorothy Dietrich and Dick Brookz. Dietrich & Brookz were booked by the publishers, (Harper Collins) to perform on the big stage for the New York City Book Fair and our Houdini exhibit took first prize of the entire Fair. The fair attracted over 200,000 people. World's only ongoing traveling Houdini exhibitm HoudiniDisplays.com Press release about the exhibit About the book, Houdini!!! Pull Down - Harry Houdini PAGES Biography- Harry Houdini AREA'S BEST MAGICIANS + Houdini on trains. Harry Houdini death Grave Site Harry Houdini Interesting Facts Harry Houdini Historic Local Appearances Harry Houdini Graphics Hardeen, Harry Houdini brother. Mediums & Fakes Houdini exposed Local writer saw Harry Houdini Harry Houdini! Movie Star Our Harry Houdini Seances Harry Houdini Internet Seances Halloween Magic Shows Dunninger's Claims Harry Houdini Store Souvenirs Harry Houdini T-Shirts - Collectable Houdini Posters Harry Houdini donation info Recent Houdini Acquisitions Scranton Theater History Link to Harry Houdini Tour & Show How Houdini died? Houdini dies. Death Famous Houdini Scranton Challenges Houdini Movie - "Man From Beyond" Harry Houdini Movies Great new book, "Houdini" Pull Down - Harry Houdini MUSEUM PAGES Harry Houdini Bus Tours Harry Houdini Tour & Show Directions Houdini Museum Donate-Computers, Vans, etc. Harry Houdini Museum Groups and Schools Harry Houdini Tour & Show Hours and Dates Link your site to us Harry Houdini Museum Harry Houdini Museum Memberships Harry Houdini Museum Tours Harry Houdini Museum Donation info Harry Houdini School Reports Harry HoudiniStore Souvenirs Harry Houdini T-Shirts Houdini Volunteers Pull Down - TOURISM PAGES Pocono - Scranton Fun Guide Area's Main Attractions Link to our Fun Guide Pocono Directory Scranton Directory Pocono Area Coupons Pocono Area Museums Huge List-Eateries & Hotels Best & Detailed Lodging Info Area's Best Restaurants St. Anns Basilica-Main Ave (not Street) Nicholson Bridge Halloween Spook-Tacular Outside Links Pheobe Snow Legend Grand Rail Road Stations Reservation Assistance Scranton History Area Theater History Scranton Tour 1 Scranton Tour 2 Gov. Bldgs. Scranton Tour 3 Luna Park Scranton Tour 4 Coal Mining Romantic Getaways Trip House - Main Ave (not Street). Houdini Museum exhibit & magic show Vaudeville stars/Scranton Brochure Distribution Pull Down-AREA TOWNS Bartonsville Brodheadsville Bushkill Carbon County Carbondale Delaware Water Gap Dingmans Ferry E. Stroudsburg Hamlin Hawley Hazleton Honesdale Jim Thorpe Lackawanna Lake Harmony Lehighton Luzerne Marshalls Creek Milford Monroe County Mountainhome Mt. Pocono Nicholson Northampton Pike Pocono Area Scranton Shawnee Snydersville Stroudsburg Tannersville Tobyhanna Tunkhannock Wallenpaupack Watergap Wayne County Whitehaven Wilkes Barre Windgap Back to top of this page. (Jump to Recent Harry Houdini News & Contents list) Go to FREE LINK TO US. SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS Harry Houdini Museum Go to Pocono Fun Guide Go to One Page description of major attractions in the Pocono-Poconos-Scranton area. Go to Add a Free link to the Fun Guide on your site. Go to Pocono Directory Go to Scranton Directory Go to Pocono free discount coupon Page Go to Poconos Museums Go to Go to over 200 Scranton & Pocono Hotels & Restaurants listed by area and town. Go to Comprehensive detailed list of the BEST POCONO LODGING by area. Go to Comprehensive list of places to EAT by area. Go to Blinky The Birthday Party Clown.. Area's top clown for Birthday Parties. Live animal, balloon animals, face painting, games, etc.
- Learn about some of the Magicians who make this possible. Go to Home Page of Dorothy Dietrich, leading female magician and a director of the Harry Houdini Museum exhibit. Covers bullet catch, straight jacket escapes, animals, TV appearances. Go to Home Page of Dick Brookz, well known mystery entertainer and a director of the Harry Houdini Museum exhibit Official letter from the Harry Houdini Family on recent Hary Houdini exhume headlines click here. Google links to how Dorothy Dietrich follows in Harry Houdini's footsteps as investigator of "psychics" who claim to contact your dead relatives or even Harry Houdini. Back to top of this Harry Houdini page. (Jump to Recent Harry Houdini Museum News & Contents list) Houdini! His magic & escapes. Only building in the world totally devoted to Houdini. Tours change & includes a magic show. We cover Harry Houdini's career & facts about Harry Houdini not found elsewhere & growing. The World's only ongoing traveling Houdini exhibit HoudiniDisplays.com Press release about the exhibitand our magic shows have national and international significance, having been featured on many TV Shows including The Travel Channel's "Magic Road Trip." Open for 20 years, prior to that on display at the legendary Magic Towne House in NYC where we also did the Harry Houdini Halloween seances (Harry Houdini's home town as an adult), that was then passed on to magician Dorothy Dietrich and moved to our new location here. The Harry Houdini Museum exhibit and our magic shows have been called one of the most unique attractions in the world. Dates and times subject to change.
- Things to do
- Web Sites of Interest
|Country Name:||United States|